The 9th International Conference on Structural Analysis of Advanced MaterialsICSAAM 2019 aims at bringing together scientists and engineers from around the world in the attempt to exchange recent experiences in research and development activities in the field of Structural Analysis of Advanced Materials. The topics to be covered by the conference include several thematic areas of current research and industrial applications. Main topics of the conference are listed below.
Topic A: Advanced Materials
- Nanocomposites, biomaterials, Polymer based composites, hybrid materials, ...
Topic B: Processing of advanced materials
- Additive manufacturing, laser welding, process simulation, sol-gel, ...
Topic C: Damage and structural analysis
- Fatigue of materials and structures, fracture mechanics of heterogeneous materials, experimental techniques, modeling, ...
- July 20th 2019, 4 pages paper submission deadline
- July 30th 2019, notification of paper acceptance
- August 10th 2019, authors early registration
- September 12th 2019, deadline for authors registration
July, 30, 2019
The Preliminary Program is now available. Visit the Program Page to download it.